- View 30 minutes of Cast Away.
- Work on your ABC’s. 30 minutes. Add the following thinking and problem-solving words to your ABC’s of Psychology Chart: 1) algorithm, 2) availability heuristic, 3) representativeness heuristic, 4) functional fixedness, 5) mental set
- At 2:15 go to homeroom to get progress reports, schedules, and do technology survey.
NEXT WEEK’s AGENDA
- MAY 27th: Memorial Day Holiday – No School for Students
- Tuesday, May 28th – 3rd and 2nd period Common Exams
- Wednesday, May 29th – 1st and 4th period Common Exams. THERE IS NO COMMON EXAM IN PSYCHOLOGY. ON MAY 29 DURING THE 4TH PERIOD YOU WILL TAKE A PRACTICE EXAM.
JUNE 3rd – 6th: EOC/VOCATS State Testing/Regular Exams
- Monday, June 3rd – 3rd period
- Tuesday, June 4th – 2nd period
- Wednesday, June 5th – 1st period
- Thursday, June 6th – 4th period (YOU TAKE MY TEACHER MADE EXAM)
JUNE 5th – 6th: Senior Graduation Practice from 12:30-2:45 on the 5th and 12:30-3:30 on the 6th